FALL 2020 SIGNUPS
Starts times are either 9:30am or 10:30am. We will notify you.
PLEASE READ THIS:
As a reminder, returning to play is a personal choice, and you should feel comfortable determining for yourself if you would like your child to resume activities in a small group environment. Empower cannot accept any liability relating to resumption of group activities.
Parents or Adults in Attendance
1. Only one parent is allowed at the side of the field at one time
2. Parents & adults must wear masks at all times and remain 6ft apart from each other
If you are sick or have symptoms of an illness:
Stay home. Stay home regardless of what is causing your illness
If you are confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19 practice self-quarantine measures and contact your physician
If you or your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 you will be required to forfeit the remainder of the season for the safety of all the families involved in the soccer program.
2. If you have been in close contact (within 6 feet) with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID 19 begin self-quarantine for 14 days.
3. Advise your Empower coach immediately if any possible exposures have occurred
4. Please follow CDC personal hygiene guidelines.
Physical Interaction During Sessions
We will avoid activities involving high levels of group interaction (ex: team huddles)
We will avoid general physical interaction including hugging, “high fives” or passing objects by hand
We will ask the player to not spit, share water bottles, hug, etc.
Please encourage your children to cover their mouth & nose with a bent elbow or tissue when they cough or sneeze
Trinity gym bathrooms are sanitized but please only use if absolutely necessary.
Equipment & Training Gear
Do not share personal equipment or gear (e.g. water bottles, towels, etc.)
Soccer balls may be shared provided players only touch the ball with their feet
Sanitize soccer balls after each session
Wash all gear after each session.